Dive into Exceptional Customer Service Without Drowning
1. What Is Good Customer Service: The Proof & Why Customers Want 24/7 Services.
2. Why should you care?: How 24/7 Customer Service Can Help Your Business.
3. How you can offer 24/7 Customer Service: Gap Analysis & Boosting Your ROI.
4. Customer Service Options: Outsourcing, Social Media & Live Chat.
After all, your customer service could run from 9-5 and if customers can’t get in touch afterwards- tough. Well for starters – that’s not very nice – but here’s the real reason why you should care.
Customer service is what makes or breaks businesses.
In this day and age, it’s harder than ever to have a unique product. You are in direct competition with every other business around the world, and customers are becoming less swayed by products and price points because they know someone else is offering something similar to you.
What they DO care about, is their customer journey!
86% of buyers will pay more for a good customer experience.
That’s why 24/7 customer service matters.
1. Better Customer Retention
Providing a better customer experience through 24/7 customer service can help you get more of the holy grail in business – repeat customers.
- Loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase
- It is 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one
- 86% of consumers would quit a partnership after just one negative customer experience.
So, if you can provide fantastic customer experience at a time convenient to your customers,
whether that’s at 8 pm or 6:30 am, you’ll increase the chance of them using you again.
Offer this consistently, and you’ll have a customer for life.
2. More customers from more places
As discussed, expanding your hours for international customers is crucial, even for small businesses. Quantum Beauty Company proves just how vital tapping into international markets is. They went from having 100% UK based sales in 2001 to having over 50% of sales from foreign markets.
However, an ambition to replicate this requires the infrastructure to respond to customers, at all hours.