Customer Service Advisors who are
friendly, passionate about helping people
and with a smile in their voice at all times!
Do you like to talk and help people?
Are you looking for a fast-paced role in customer services with flexible hours, competitive pay and no sales targets?
Do you want a job where…
– you can start late and get a lie in?
– finish early to go out?
– only work 4 days a week and do a full week’s of work?
– do split shifts and get the day time for yourself?
If so, then come join UK’s fastest-growing 24hr on demand customer services company that provides any type of business with staff to handle calls, emails, web chat and social media queries on a purely pay as you go model.
Why Join us?
We’re a vibrant and dynamic, Manchester-based, customer service business that helps over 24,000 clients every single day. Ranging from from lawyers and online retailers to accountants and tech companies, our call handling and messaging service means that they can stay in touch, all day every day and never miss a call.
We’re trusted by many different businesses like surgeries, start-ups and superbrands to provide a professional service, we’re growing and we need great people to join us on our journey.
What we’re looking for?
Great service comes from great people, with communication skills and a smile in their voice. We need professional customer service advisors who can handle inbound calls on behalf of our wide range of clients across the UK. You don’t need to have worked in a contact centre. If you have a good level of spoken English and previous experience in a customer service environment, whether it’s face to face or on the phone, then we’d like to hear from you.
The Job Role
The role is full time (40 hours per week) or as many hours as you want with flexible shifts available.
The role is based at our offices just outside Manchester city centre.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Handle calls with professionalism, politeness and the human touch
- Handle up to 150 calls in a shift
- Record call information accurately – keyboard skills, with an eye for detail
- Send messages to customers in a timely efficient manner
- Work as part of a team and work well independently
- Be supportive, reliable and punctual
- Strive in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible shifts (you can start early, finish late or enjoy your day and work in the morning and evening only)
- Opportunity to do as many additional shifts as you want
- Constant training and development
- Career progression
- Dress down days… fresh fruit days…pizza days and much more